Questions - Answers
The forms and templates used for Questions and Answers show the usage of
- Semantic Internal Objects
- Semantic Forms - Multiple templates
- Semantic Forms - Partial forms
- Note: The full form and the partial form are exactly the same with one item or another hidden using <div style="display:none">...</div> to hide one section or another. This is done to keep the "answers" from being placed on top of the "questions" (discussed here).
For some reason, Add Another doesn't work on the partial forms, nor does editing the Answer field. If it's pilot error, I can't figure it out, but it works on my wiki, and it works on the set of pages I made on Montcopa. Otherwise, the code works. On Montcopa, SIO isn't installed, so some works here and some works there. I threw in a couple answers for Why is there air? by editing the page to show it working.
- Why is grass green?
- Submitted by skew on 24 October 2010 19:23:19
- Responses: 0
- Why is there air?
- Submitted by trueskew on 24 October 2010 19:26:37
- Responses: 2
- Submitted by me! on 11 March 2011 12:14:32
- Responses: 1