From Referata scratchpad
This is the Referata sandbox.
Wiki leadership style questionnaire
- How do you respond to any awkward or inconvenient questions there may or or may not be about your style?
- How do you react to those who discuss, debate, or critique your decisions, including when they ignore rank and explicit instructions to move the discussion, debate or critique to another venue?
- What happens when someone says something that comes off as questioning your authority or the authority of someone or something you support?
- What do ex-members of the community say about you?
- How do you treat ex-members of the community?
- How do you respond to someone saying that you should add information to, or remove information from, any credentials you may have, at this time or in the future, on your userpage?
- Do you now, or will you ever, have any personal information on your userpage, such as your real name, or your accomplishments in the physical world, such as an academic degree?
- How do you respond to difficult, dysfunctional, or odd situations?
- How do you respond to unclear communication and to propaganda techniques?
- Do you use information about aspects of workplaces to understand people and situations on the Internet?
- What is your relationship with barnstars awarded for extensive, painstaking or tireless contribution?
- Do you have any sort of policing mission, no matter how metaphorically this term may apply, and if so, in what way?
- What, if anything, is your relationship with the arts and humanities, and with that which is supported by qualitative methods?
- Does your team have a higher turnover rate than rival or competing teams?
- The last time you switched to a wiki, how many of your peers kept in touch with you?
- In disputes in which you were able to win, but not easily, did you always win, or have you ever folded um'?
- Are you now, or have you ever been, banned, however temporarily, from editing any wiki where you now have, or ever had, the ability to ban even one person?
- What have you ever stopped or imposed, or now stop or impose because a vote of the community has not yet been taken on it?
- How do you treat disputes between editors with only IP addresses for identifiers, and those with accounts, and disputes between admins and non-admin account holders?
- How do you treat disputes between editors with different degrees of hard work and establishment than each other, especially when one party loses interest for approximately 72 hours during a long, complex content dispute?
- What happens when someone claims that you're using propaganda techniques?