- Collected from injured Royal Cactus plants.
- If the cactus was previously left injured, up to 3 sap drops will have collected, at a rate of 1 drop per minute. If the cactus was not left injured, you will have to injure it then wait for sap to collect.
- If a cactus is re-injured when some sap is already collected, the collected sap will remain available and up to 3 more sap drops will collect additionally. This may be repeated indefinitely.
- I've found previously injured cactus plants with up to 195 sap on them -- Rafi
- I've noticed some cactus' sap production slowes down after repeated collecting and injuring.--Rags
- You must click repeatedly to collect all the sap. Each time only 1 of the sap drops will be collected.
- When all sap has been gathered, only the Injure button will remain.
- 400 Cactus Sap required as tuition for Arthropodology at School of Worship
- 30 Cactus Sap, 300 Thorns required as tuition for Foraging at School of Worship
Note that the automatic version includes a skill that seems to have been lost in the manual entry version
Research and Tuition (manual)
- 30 required as tuition for Foraging at a School of Worship
- 1111 needed to research Dowsing at a University of Body
- 4900 needed to research Aromatics at a University of Body
- 8 needed to make a Dowsing Rod
- Variable amount used to make Nut's Essence and Revelation Solvents in a Toxin Kitchen, where it is used to increase acidity
- 20 used to make a batch of Incense in a Scent Lab
- Variable amount used to make Fireworks in a Star Rack
- It is considered good manners to click the Injure button before leaving so the next player will be able to collect Sap immediately.
The Second Glance
Have you ever cringed at the sight of a human being who is physically disfigured? David Roche, who was born with a facial disfigurement, spent years trying to hide from himself. At middle age, he discovered his inner beauty, his spirit and his strength, and he has dedicated his life to helping all people find the inner beauty within themselves and in others.
I was sitting at my desk today, looking out the window. I saw an old homeless man crossing the street, carrying a suitcase. I remembered the many times I had looked on from afar, feeling sorry for the homeless but doing nothing. I do give money to homeless people when I walk by, but never really interact with them, beside a smile.
Use Your Talents Give More Receive More
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.Erma Bombeck
Pilgrims for Peace: One Couples Incredible Journey
"In the life of each and every one of us, there is a defining moment, one after which we know that our lives will never be the same. For me, 9/11 was that moment." Mony Dojeijis defining moment eventually led her to an ancient pilgrimage route in Spain, where a chance encounter with an artist would change both of their lives forever. Together they would end up walking a pilgrimage for peace in Jerusalem -- and in the process would uncover precious insights about themselves, each other and the goodness of humanity.
Microbial Oasis Discovered Beneath the Atacama Desert
Two metres below the surface of the Atacama Desert there is an oasis of microorganisms. Researchers from the Center of Astrobiology (Spain) and the Catholic University of the North in Chile have found it in hypersaline substrates thanks to SOLID, a detector for signs of life which could be used in environments similar to subsoil on Mars.